Erre Cum Laude Award-Winning Recipe
- This dish is creative, innovative and dietetically balanced. We extend our warmest congratulations to the winner of the award: Elisenda Ferrus Rull. CETT School, School of Catering and Tourism.
Preparation – Brioche:
- Place all the ingredients, except the milk, in a bowl. Mix together thoroughly and gradually add the milk to form a dough of even consistency.
- Cover the dough with clingfilm and leave to stand for 20 minutes. Then cut it into 100-g pieces, knead them one by one and shape into balls.
- Leave the balls to prove (or place in a proving oven) until they double in size. Bake in a hot oven at 210ºC until golden.
- Let them cool, then dice the brioches and reserve.
Preparation – Mushroom and ham stir-fry:
- Wash the vegetables (the courgette, pumpkin, aubergine and green asparagus) and dry thoroughly. Peel and dice them and reserve them separately.
- Dice the ERRE ham and reserve. Peel and tourné the carrot and reserve. Blanch the vegetables in boiling water, separately, and reserve.
- Just before serving, sauté the vegetables with the mushrooms and ham, and season to taste.
- Arrange the pieces of brioche in the centre of the plate, top with the sautéed ingredients, season with white truffle oil and garnish with fried chives.